6th-May-20, 10:49 PM
The Chinese ones on EBAY are okay for crowd work, and you can just paint a few black hairs blond, change a few details to increase variety.
That knocks the cost through the floor.
Example, - there are lots of sets, sitting, standing etc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-pcs-Scale-Pl...SwNX1cAyac
If you can get someone to 3D print some available on thingyverse, you can do it cheap.
I am planning to scan about 30 original Eldon and Strombecker figures I acquired unpainted some years back, and then they can be 3D printed - either SLS- or a 3D resin if I go that way ( as we already have two Ender 5 in our club, another similar printer seems a bit pointless. Anyone own a 3D resin printer to comment on cost and ease of use ?
That knocks the cost through the floor.
Example, - there are lots of sets, sitting, standing etc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-pcs-Scale-Pl...SwNX1cAyac
If you can get someone to 3D print some available on thingyverse, you can do it cheap.
I am planning to scan about 30 original Eldon and Strombecker figures I acquired unpainted some years back, and then they can be 3D printed - either SLS- or a 3D resin if I go that way ( as we already have two Ender 5 in our club, another similar printer seems a bit pointless. Anyone own a 3D resin printer to comment on cost and ease of use ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)