3rd-Feb-25, 12:45 PM
So in order to boost the Revoslot entry numbers, the RoadRunners Team have elected to go 100% Revos.
I had issue with the Carrera Bentley anyway, having bought a anglewinder 3d chassis I had anticipated fitting a motor in that manner, but I could not see how the gearing could be accommodated without doing some serious surgery with the body work.
So next best thing was the Revoslot Toyota One, kinda looks abit like the Bentley EXP, and my Lotus Elise will have to wait on the shelf for another day although I think the Lister Storm was a great substitution. So all my eggs in the Revoslot basket now
I had issue with the Carrera Bentley anyway, having bought a anglewinder 3d chassis I had anticipated fitting a motor in that manner, but I could not see how the gearing could be accommodated without doing some serious surgery with the body work.
So next best thing was the Revoslot Toyota One, kinda looks abit like the Bentley EXP, and my Lotus Elise will have to wait on the shelf for another day although I think the Lister Storm was a great substitution. So all my eggs in the Revoslot basket now

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)