12th-Sep-23, 03:21 AM
Camaro 1
This one has ground clearance of 1.5mm high versus my original 1.15mm ride height Sunoco Camaro 1 which I ran a few years ago. The body has also been raised since this picture to 1.0mm above the wheel to the top of fender opening although it was not built for the US TA proxy. It’s a little porky at 103 grams so I still have a little work to do.
9/32 gearing, this will change
22.5k Predator motor
Brass chassis :
CBD wheels 15x8 all around
NSR Rubber on the rear
Slot it Zero Grip fronts
Camaro 1 if you remember, ran a few years ago at 1.15mm ground clearance with a Shark 20 on a hybrid brass chassis with a Slot It pod. #6 won 5 or 6 races and has become the new Camaro 1 standard for me with my Camaros going forward. This one weighs in at 89.5grams. Although it will not compete in this proxy, I’m looking to shed some weight and add a Cohoza 21 motor for just that little bit more.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)