11th-Nov-22, 03:58 PM
Hello Dazee,
I'm happy to hear of your success! Congrats on making an aluminum chassis! It looks great!
I'm still doing well with these, and often win a race or two within my club.
I usually run a spacer under the motor and tilt it slightly so as to help provide more space between the rear of the chassis, and the track.
This chassis has a brass spacer under the back of the motor to bring the slim line motor shaft in line with the axle.
The chassis below is designed for a larger S-can motor. It has a brass spacer under the front of the motor to properly line the pinion up with the crown. The spacer is hidden by the epoxy, but it's there.
I try and keep the chassis height 2mm off the track front and back no matter the motor choice, or tire diameter.
Cheers,
Ken
I'm happy to hear of your success! Congrats on making an aluminum chassis! It looks great!
I'm still doing well with these, and often win a race or two within my club.
I usually run a spacer under the motor and tilt it slightly so as to help provide more space between the rear of the chassis, and the track.
This chassis has a brass spacer under the back of the motor to bring the slim line motor shaft in line with the axle.
The chassis below is designed for a larger S-can motor. It has a brass spacer under the front of the motor to properly line the pinion up with the crown. The spacer is hidden by the epoxy, but it's there.
I try and keep the chassis height 2mm off the track front and back no matter the motor choice, or tire diameter.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)