12th-Sep-22, 08:41 AM
Good MorningFinally we have the "Best Presented Vehicle Award" each participating entrant or host was invited to vote for the best presented cars from the selected list of 9 vehicles.
I awarded points 10 for 1st, 9 for 2nd and 8 for 3rd choices
F =72points
E=64 points
I=62 points
C=37 points
H=19 points
B=19 points
G=8 points
D=8 points
A=0 points
So the winner this year of the "Best Presented Vehicle"
So many thanks again to all the entrants and hosts, the intention of this proxy was always meant to be "mostly as a fun event" and although a few of the home made scratch build vehicles did not cope at all well with the challenges, I applaud the fact that there are entrants willing to offer some innovative alternatives to be tested on our tracks. The AA Recovery Van was a worthy winner in the "Best presented Vehicle" award which represents quite well what this proxy is about.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)