11th-Sep-22, 05:13 PM
Well done to the winners
I have yet to vote on the best presented, Am I eligable to vote ? If so where do I vote ?
My SCX entry failed abysmally, but I am chuffed with an equal second with the mighty AA van for the open class, was great fun watching the event reports and tracking progress, many thanks to all the Hosts involved and for Graham for organizing the whole shebang
The first ever Proxy event I have entered, and I enjoyed following it so much, my next Proxy entries for one of Grahams events are getting collected tommorow
I have yet to vote on the best presented, Am I eligable to vote ? If so where do I vote ?
My SCX entry failed abysmally, but I am chuffed with an equal second with the mighty AA van for the open class, was great fun watching the event reports and tracking progress, many thanks to all the Hosts involved and for Graham for organizing the whole shebang
The first ever Proxy event I have entered, and I enjoyed following it so much, my next Proxy entries for one of Grahams events are getting collected tommorow

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)