28th-Aug-22, 11:11 AM
EXTREME SLOTTING RALLY-RAID ROUND 6 - THE SEND SCRAMBLE 2022
LAYOUT INTRODUCTION.
I am in the lucky position of having a dedicated hobby room, built by best mate Andy and me, which is separate from the house.
This enables me to run club nights, Send Scalextric Racing Club, and set up whatever my imagination can come up!
With just one round to run this year I planned something bigger, better, and different
A combination of Ninco off road track and Ninco tarmac track. By adding SCX track it just ran poorly. Ninco is brilliant, the conductivity superb.
One power transformer, normal controller, no power taps. Scalextric Digital lap counter, and away we go
Starting at floor level and straight into a switchback of off road corners, short tarmac stretch into sharp right off road corner, then....
LAYOUT INTRODUCTION.
I am in the lucky position of having a dedicated hobby room, built by best mate Andy and me, which is separate from the house.
This enables me to run club nights, Send Scalextric Racing Club, and set up whatever my imagination can come up!
With just one round to run this year I planned something bigger, better, and different
A combination of Ninco off road track and Ninco tarmac track. By adding SCX track it just ran poorly. Ninco is brilliant, the conductivity superb.
One power transformer, normal controller, no power taps. Scalextric Digital lap counter, and away we go
Starting at floor level and straight into a switchback of off road corners, short tarmac stretch into sharp right off road corner, then....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)