20th-Aug-22, 08:07 AM
Class R2 - SCX
The extra obstacles went in for the rest of the classes, making the course much more of a challenge. A couple of the SCX cars really didn't like them, but the others were great fun - the top two dancing over lumps and bumps with relative ease. For some reason, you might be best to watch the video direct on YouTube...
I gave Savage GT's VW a DNF - I ran it for at least ten minutes and that was about as good as it got! I persevered with the RNLI Peugeot for the full 5 laps as it showed occasional moments of brilliance, it was just very inconsistent!
SCX results and reflections coming soon...
The extra obstacles went in for the rest of the classes, making the course much more of a challenge. A couple of the SCX cars really didn't like them, but the others were great fun - the top two dancing over lumps and bumps with relative ease. For some reason, you might be best to watch the video direct on YouTube...
I gave Savage GT's VW a DNF - I ran it for at least ten minutes and that was about as good as it got! I persevered with the RNLI Peugeot for the full 5 laps as it showed occasional moments of brilliance, it was just very inconsistent!
SCX results and reflections coming soon...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)