8th-Aug-22, 05:22 PM
Yes was a good day of playing with cars, and (I thought) it went smoother this year than last, likely due to people improving their entries.
My choice of motor was poor, I never thought to try it with a basic controller and my electronic one dials out the flaws, lesson learnt !
Still I don't think it would have caught Grahams entry, the Odessey looked buttery smooth and unflappable
From an observation point of view the 2cv's main issue was its lack of ground clearance at the front, derailing it over some obstacles.
The AA Transit was scraping the front too, but to a lesser degree and got away with it most of the time.
Thanks to Brian and his good lady for excellent entertainment and refreshments, as always
Off-road driving itch scratched for now, back to my slot car driving comfort zone, and watch how the rest of the rounds go with interest
My choice of motor was poor, I never thought to try it with a basic controller and my electronic one dials out the flaws, lesson learnt !
Still I don't think it would have caught Grahams entry, the Odessey looked buttery smooth and unflappable
From an observation point of view the 2cv's main issue was its lack of ground clearance at the front, derailing it over some obstacles.
The AA Transit was scraping the front too, but to a lesser degree and got away with it most of the time.
Thanks to Brian and his good lady for excellent entertainment and refreshments, as always
Off-road driving itch scratched for now, back to my slot car driving comfort zone, and watch how the rest of the rounds go with interest

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)