1st-Aug-22, 09:03 AM
Good morningyesterday was a very long day, but I wanted to give all the cars a real test of capability as much as speed, but that of course resulted in most of my time putting cars back on the track. the only clear run on one lane was with the Odyssey, if only all the others had ran the same I would have been finished by lunch time
However I enjoyed it, but thankful that is only once a year, it was really hot and humid in the loft room and I felt I had experienced a full fitness work out myself afterwards ......and failed.
Anyway before I send them off to the next host I managed to shoot the all important Podium photo shots
Class R1 Ninco
Ist Place - Mike S - Bowler Nemensis
2nd Place - Makem - Bowler Nemesis
3rd Place - Andy P - BMW X5
Class R2 SCX
Ist Place - Andy Player - Thunderflash buggy
2nd Place -James A - Mitsubishi Montero
3rd Place - Paul C - VW Touareg
Class R3 Pro Cars
1st Place-RoadRunners- Porsche 959
2nd Place - Hotlap - Mitsubishi Lancer
3rd Place - Lifeboats Racing- Mitsubishi Lancer
Class R4 Open
1st Place - RoadRunners - Odyssey 21
2nd Place - AA Recovery - Transit Van
3rd Place - Savage GT - Mitsubishi Pajero
And next will be the selection of "Best Presented Cars etc medal " which I have chosen for the judges to vote on.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)