24th-Jul-22, 07:33 AM
My two entries should be posted tomorrow.
Despite knowing I was entering since after last years event, I still didn't get round to building/prepping them for a while, then various circumstances led to no testing other than a few laps of my wood track !
So I am not expecting much from them, but its my first ever proxy so it is all experience
1 X SCX VW Toureg
1 X Revell Snap Kit Mitsubishi Pajero on a modified Scaleauto Porsche 959 RAID chassis.
Despite knowing I was entering since after last years event, I still didn't get round to building/prepping them for a while, then various circumstances led to no testing other than a few laps of my wood track !
So I am not expecting much from them, but its my first ever proxy so it is all experience
1 X SCX VW Toureg
1 X Revell Snap Kit Mitsubishi Pajero on a modified Scaleauto Porsche 959 RAID chassis.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)