Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scaleauto R chassis motor pod - what gears can be used?
#1
Question 

Greetings,


I've recently picked up my first R chassis, a Viper, and I'm trying to get it dialed in nicely.
Despite being reasonably quick the gear mesh sounds like trash no matter what I do, so I'm looking to replace the stock AW gears. Can anyone advise what gears will fit- I saw a mention of slot.it? Or are there any mis-matched sets you can recommend?

Or am I better off swapping out to a slot.it pod?
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
31st-May-24, 07:31 AM
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)