1st-Jul-22, 01:22 PM
(1st-Jul-22, 12:39 PM)CMOTD Wrote: Graham, my off road track and I suspect others has no lap counter or timing system so I have no way to record fastest laps without computer control. Manually counting laps and running a separate timer at the same time would also be difficult. I would prefer last year's method of running for a set time, which can be done with a simple countdown timer and manual counting, with most laps being the deciding factor.
I taken note of this, and amended the Format so hosts can use their preferred method of measurement.
Some of the hosts mentioned that measuring the number of full and partial laps run was abit laborious, preferring to use timing laps, hence the change. But to keep things simple we will do the same as current practise with the Road Race etc, and allocate points for each Round or stage run. That should get round the issue of different host set ups.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)