26th-Apr-22, 11:27 AM
To assemble a list of historical slot car motors has been an ambition of mine for a long time and now is the time to get this going.
The source of my material is a lot of old vintage slot magazines inter alia, Model Cars (UK), Model Cars and Track, Model Car Science, Car Model (USA)
Please feel free to add pictures and I will move them and add them to the area where thwy will fit best, to improve what I hope will be a comprehensive accumulation of pictures and articles.
This was the beginning of slot motor usage and experimentation - Very late 50's into early 60's
Then moving to early to mid 60's
The source of my material is a lot of old vintage slot magazines inter alia, Model Cars (UK), Model Cars and Track, Model Car Science, Car Model (USA)
Please feel free to add pictures and I will move them and add them to the area where thwy will fit best, to improve what I hope will be a comprehensive accumulation of pictures and articles.
This was the beginning of slot motor usage and experimentation - Very late 50's into early 60's
Then moving to early to mid 60's

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)