Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Price of 1/32 figures
#18

(4th-Feb-22, 10:51 PM)Tibbs Wrote:  
(12th-Jan-22, 11:10 PM)Ron Trackside Wrote:  Hi,

I'm new to this group and have just seen this link. I produce my own figures and I've been selling them to my Facebook group Members and now on eBay. I totally agree with you in relation to cost of figures. I have two layouts up in my loft and the prospect of buying all those figures did not appeal. I went rouge and got my own printer, I'm now working on getting a range of figures designed. so far I have 11 marshals and 13 Tv crew, I sell at £2 each to group members and for slightly more on eBay. (yes I still make a profit on that!, on materials rather than time)

My aim is to supply reasonable quality figures at reasonable prices. 

I don't do this as a business its more generating money to cover new projects and to fund my FB group. 

If anyone is interested then please touch base with me via email rontracksidene@gmail.com

Ron
Hi Ron,
what is your facebook group called?

Thanks
Tony

Ignore that, I've found it on the post below.
Don't know how to delete my question.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Price of 1/32 figures - by Ho Lee Kow - 6th-May-20, 03:25 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by JasonB - 6th-May-20, 05:02 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Scuderia_Turini - 6th-May-20, 06:01 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Ho Lee Kow - 6th-May-20, 06:58 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Fluff - 6th-May-20, 08:52 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by slotloco - 6th-May-20, 10:49 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by HWP - 22nd-May-20, 11:46 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by knoath - 21st-Mar-23, 10:37 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Ho Lee Kow - 7th-May-20, 12:00 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by munter - 7th-May-20, 04:17 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by munter - 7th-May-20, 04:18 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Fluff - 7th-May-20, 04:51 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Fluff - 7th-May-20, 04:53 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Scuderia_Turini - 31st-May-20, 07:10 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by rastas - 2nd-Jan-22, 02:15 AM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Ron Trackside - 12th-Jan-22, 11:10 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Tibbs - 4th-Feb-22, 10:51 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Tibbs - 5th-Feb-22, 12:06 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Ron Trackside - 12th-Jan-22, 11:12 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Ho Lee Kow - 10th-Jul-26, 12:11 PM
RE: Price of 1/32 figures - by Phil Kalbfell - 11th-Jul-26, 05:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anglocanadian
7th-Jul-21, 02:04 PM
Last Post by dreinecke
22nd-Mar-21, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)