27th-Dec-21, 06:31 PM
(22nd-Jun-21, 12:27 PM)rallyhub Wrote: Hi Brian,
I think the temperature in my non-insulated flat roof garage fluctuates more.
The garage is placed against the house on one side only.
When not in use, my racetrack is positioned vertically against the outer non-insulated garage wall (the longest wall without a door).
In winter it can freeze and in summer the temperature can rise above 40°C, after the hot car has been parked inside.
There are always forces on the copper tape adhesive in that vertical position
But maybe my choice of copper tape was wrong or it was just bad luck.
I used copper foil tape 13/64"x36YDS 5.2mm (.00125).
The copper taped Trio Track ready for use. The hot car parked right next to the vertically tilted track.
Hi hub, I love how you have made this track so you can fold it away.
Have you done a complete build thread on this?
It's the solution for what I want to do in my garage, so many questions like how things are fitted to the board and don't move when folded away.
I would love to see any construction pics if you're willing to share.
Cheers
Tony

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)