15th-Oct-21, 01:43 PM
I have paid very little attention to proxy racing in the past but hosting a round of this one proved very enjoyable so I would be pleased to do it again in the future. I must compliment Graham on his organisation of the series, I initially thought that receiving and then sending the cars on to the next host would be a bit of a faff but it proved very simple with Graham doing all the paperwork and scheduling the carrier.
A few comments for consideration:
I only have SCX off road track and the Ninco class could not negotiate a single one of the obstacles so just ran on a bumpy track which is possibly not the original intention. For a future event would it be possible for someone to make some suitable smaller obstacles which would fit into the ready made mounting holes in my track? Other hosts with SCX track could also use them.
Similarly the scratch built class had to run without obstacles on my track so the suggested rule change about length of drop arm seems sensible to me. If they all had 8cm drop arms then they would be on a par with the RTR Avant slots etc as regards the SCX obstacles. If it is only 4.5cms then they would have the same restrictions on obstacles as the Ninco class.
I found the SCX controllers to be woefully inadequate for the hotter motors and I will see about rigging something up for the next one so I can use decent controllers. Has anybody got a 'how to' for this while still using the SCX power base and connectors?
A few comments for consideration:
I only have SCX off road track and the Ninco class could not negotiate a single one of the obstacles so just ran on a bumpy track which is possibly not the original intention. For a future event would it be possible for someone to make some suitable smaller obstacles which would fit into the ready made mounting holes in my track? Other hosts with SCX track could also use them.
Similarly the scratch built class had to run without obstacles on my track so the suggested rule change about length of drop arm seems sensible to me. If they all had 8cm drop arms then they would be on a par with the RTR Avant slots etc as regards the SCX obstacles. If it is only 4.5cms then they would have the same restrictions on obstacles as the Ninco class.
I found the SCX controllers to be woefully inadequate for the hotter motors and I will see about rigging something up for the next one so I can use decent controllers. Has anybody got a 'how to' for this while still using the SCX power base and connectors?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)