14th-Oct-21, 07:24 PM
I absolutely loved running the 2 stages I got. Great fun, and so different from just setting a car up to go quickly.
I hadn't used my Ninco track for ages, and forgot what fun it is
3 runs for each class over 3 minutes was very time consuming, but the idea of recording results by laps completed is perfect.
Of interest, my 2 stages featured the exact same amount of obstacles for all classes, they either coped, or they didn't...
The SCX vehicles can cope with so much more in the terms of terrain, obstacles, etc, but are often more trouble to keep running than the Ninco vehicles. These go quite happily on what they are designed for.
The Scratchbuilt class definitely needs a tweak or two. The Anglia is unreal on the normal bumpy track surface, but doesn't really do obstacles. However it is superbly built, and a credit to Bernie. Honestly, with no obstacles on the track it was probably the quickest thing out there.
I feel the class structure was perfect. Especially as each manufacturers vehicles are so different in terms of what they can cope with.
I am definitely up for hosting again. Big thanks to all who entered, these aren't cheap to purchase, and of course to Graham, who's excellent idea this was.
By the way Topdown, I enjoyed your Ford Ranger pick up so much that I have just been lucky enough to purchase a pair on the forum.
Maybe not the best performance, but so cool
I hadn't used my Ninco track for ages, and forgot what fun it is
3 runs for each class over 3 minutes was very time consuming, but the idea of recording results by laps completed is perfect.
Of interest, my 2 stages featured the exact same amount of obstacles for all classes, they either coped, or they didn't...
The SCX vehicles can cope with so much more in the terms of terrain, obstacles, etc, but are often more trouble to keep running than the Ninco vehicles. These go quite happily on what they are designed for.
The Scratchbuilt class definitely needs a tweak or two. The Anglia is unreal on the normal bumpy track surface, but doesn't really do obstacles. However it is superbly built, and a credit to Bernie. Honestly, with no obstacles on the track it was probably the quickest thing out there.
I feel the class structure was perfect. Especially as each manufacturers vehicles are so different in terms of what they can cope with.
I am definitely up for hosting again. Big thanks to all who entered, these aren't cheap to purchase, and of course to Graham, who's excellent idea this was.
By the way Topdown, I enjoyed your Ford Ranger pick up so much that I have just been lucky enough to purchase a pair on the forum.
Maybe not the best performance, but so cool

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)