14th-Oct-21, 03:24 PM
Many thanks to the hosts and to Graham for organising another proxy competition. It was good to see something different aside from the ‘normal’ gt’s and the like.
I knew nothing about raid track (some would say I still don’t!), never even seen any, but I really enjoyed it all. The scratch built car probably should have been built more than a week before the event but hey ho it’s all a learning curve to me. I was really surprised with the Bowler! I took it out of the box threw some blue-tac in and put it around the club track a handful of times!
I really like the idea of a scratch built Class, it allows for a lot more variety, especially where no one really has the ‘formula’ for the perfect car (unlike in ‘normal’ racing where most people have an idea how to set up a car) so the possibilities are endless for entering.
Thank you again and i’m Already thinking of what to enter next year!
I knew nothing about raid track (some would say I still don’t!), never even seen any, but I really enjoyed it all. The scratch built car probably should have been built more than a week before the event but hey ho it’s all a learning curve to me. I was really surprised with the Bowler! I took it out of the box threw some blue-tac in and put it around the club track a handful of times!
I really like the idea of a scratch built Class, it allows for a lot more variety, especially where no one really has the ‘formula’ for the perfect car (unlike in ‘normal’ racing where most people have an idea how to set up a car) so the possibilities are endless for entering.
Thank you again and i’m Already thinking of what to enter next year!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)