14th-Oct-21, 12:24 PM
And so the Winners of each class;
Ninco Class Winner
Phil Field's - Mitsubishi Montero
SCX Class Winner
Paul Cooper's - VW Touareg
Pro- Class Winner
Jim Scott's- Mitsubishi Lancer
Scratch build Class
Bernie Lawrance's - Anglia Panda
And finally that all important "Best presented Vehicle" award
The votes were:
Jim's - RNLI Mitsubishi Lancer - 4 votes
Bernie's - Anglia Panda - 2 votes
Gerry's - Mitsubishi Lancer - 2 votes
Kevin's - Datsun Pickup - 1 vote
Graham's - Jaguar I-Pace- 1 vote
So Jim Scott also wins the Medal for best presented Extreme Slotting vehicle with his beautifully decorated Mitsubishi Lancer, and I have decided to donate the little bit of surplus money from this event to the RNLI care of Jim.
Ninco Class Winner
Phil Field's - Mitsubishi Montero
SCX Class Winner
Paul Cooper's - VW Touareg
Pro- Class Winner
Jim Scott's- Mitsubishi Lancer
Scratch build Class
Bernie Lawrance's - Anglia Panda
And finally that all important "Best presented Vehicle" award
The votes were:
Jim's - RNLI Mitsubishi Lancer - 4 votes
Bernie's - Anglia Panda - 2 votes
Gerry's - Mitsubishi Lancer - 2 votes
Kevin's - Datsun Pickup - 1 vote
Graham's - Jaguar I-Pace- 1 vote
So Jim Scott also wins the Medal for best presented Extreme Slotting vehicle with his beautifully decorated Mitsubishi Lancer, and I have decided to donate the little bit of surplus money from this event to the RNLI care of Jim.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)