14th-Oct-21, 11:41 AM
So for the final challenge I ran the 3 Class winners cars for 10 laps (and my own Stormrider and I-Pace) with the additional obstacles in place, against the clock for the fastest lap . I did not run Bernie's Panda as it just would not cope this gauntlet of obstacles
The result was:
1st place - SCX Stormrider (13.05 secs)
2nd place - Mitoos I-Pace ( 13.13 secs)
3rd place - Ninco- Mike Scott's Nemesis (13.34 secs)
4th place - SCX - Paul Cooper's Touareg (14.05 secs)
5th place - Ninco- Phil Field's Mtsubishi (14.20 secs)
6th place - Avant - Jim Scott's Mitsubishi ( 14.82 secs)
The result was:
1st place - SCX Stormrider (13.05 secs)
2nd place - Mitoos I-Pace ( 13.13 secs)
3rd place - Ninco- Mike Scott's Nemesis (13.34 secs)
4th place - SCX - Paul Cooper's Touareg (14.05 secs)
5th place - Ninco- Phil Field's Mtsubishi (14.20 secs)
6th place - Avant - Jim Scott's Mitsubishi ( 14.82 secs)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)