4th-Oct-21, 09:14 AM
And so to the results for stages 1-8
So as a quick review
Class A - Ninco's still seems to be very little in this with only a couple of laps between the first 3.
Class B - looks like a done deal with Paul obviously the "Master" of the SCX's set ups.
Class C- Again looks like a scramble to the finish for the Mitsubishi Lancers, although my I-Pace (Mitoos) had it's moments but sadly lacking some rougher terrain.
Class D- Well who would have believed the Panda would have stolen the show
Mind you still one stage to go
And so next to the final stage back at Harlequin's Ninco track, there maybe a delay of a few days for this stage as I have never assembled it as yet, and also after this weekend being taken over with Le Mans proxy I am wanting to rest up next weekend, so hopefully I will complete the series during the week following next weekend.
Many thanks to Brian and his co-host, it sounds like you really enjoyed it, and I would thank all the hosts who have given up their time to make this happen.
So as a quick review
Class A - Ninco's still seems to be very little in this with only a couple of laps between the first 3.
Class B - looks like a done deal with Paul obviously the "Master" of the SCX's set ups.
Class C- Again looks like a scramble to the finish for the Mitsubishi Lancers, although my I-Pace (Mitoos) had it's moments but sadly lacking some rougher terrain.
Class D- Well who would have believed the Panda would have stolen the show
Mind you still one stage to goAnd so next to the final stage back at Harlequin's Ninco track, there maybe a delay of a few days for this stage as I have never assembled it as yet, and also after this weekend being taken over with Le Mans proxy I am wanting to rest up next weekend, so hopefully I will complete the series during the week following next weekend.
Many thanks to Brian and his co-host, it sounds like you really enjoyed it, and I would thank all the hosts who have given up their time to make this happen.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)