26th-Sep-21, 12:17 PM
Results ..... Stage 7 - The Highs and the Lows. Class C - Avant/ Scaleauto/ Mitoos.
A convincing win this time for the Mitsubishi of Jim, which looks great in its RNLI colour scheme. Slightly lucky, as it only completed one full run, the drivers side rear wheel came off as soon as it started its second run. I will repair it, and get it sorted before it goes to the next host, but I was not doing repairs mid stage. Very close for 2nd, with Gerry's Mitsubishi, with very loose occupants, just ahead of Phil's Mitsubishi.
A convincing win this time for the Mitsubishi of Jim, which looks great in its RNLI colour scheme. Slightly lucky, as it only completed one full run, the drivers side rear wheel came off as soon as it started its second run. I will repair it, and get it sorted before it goes to the next host, but I was not doing repairs mid stage. Very close for 2nd, with Gerry's Mitsubishi, with very loose occupants, just ahead of Phil's Mitsubishi.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)