30th-Aug-21, 02:58 PM
Hi Guys,
yes unfortunately another long delay, just after lunch the Scalex Sport Track developed a gremlin due to the usual bad connections, so I had to take it out and and re- do the securing tabs at the back again.
And I must admit the Class C cars gave me much more of a challenge than I anticipated, that is apart from my Jaguar I-Pace which ran around at a leisurely "Pace"
All the others had issues like the Dakar Mini which was too low to get up the steep bridge, or the Avant trio I thought abit disappointing (especially as I have one myself)
The results
So time to pack up the cars for the next host, I will give the Official final positions for each class tomorrow mornin
Bye the way in case some of you had thought the SCX class was rather lacking on the number of laps, by mistake I had set the timer on 2 minutes as apposed to the intended 3 mins set for the other classes. But the results stand as I don't propose to go through them again
yes unfortunately another long delay, just after lunch the Scalex Sport Track developed a gremlin due to the usual bad connections, so I had to take it out and and re- do the securing tabs at the back again.
And I must admit the Class C cars gave me much more of a challenge than I anticipated, that is apart from my Jaguar I-Pace which ran around at a leisurely "Pace"
All the others had issues like the Dakar Mini which was too low to get up the steep bridge, or the Avant trio I thought abit disappointing (especially as I have one myself)
The results
So time to pack up the cars for the next host, I will give the Official final positions for each class tomorrow mornin
Bye the way in case some of you had thought the SCX class was rather lacking on the number of laps, by mistake I had set the timer on 2 minutes as apposed to the intended 3 mins set for the other classes. But the results stand as I don't propose to go through them again

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)