14th-Aug-21, 01:20 PM
Hi Mike,
you mean this one "RED BULL box" on wheels
umm, just didn't know really what to do with it. I have been scratching my head ever since I bought it, I've seen seen videos of them flying around the raid tracks like "supercars" . But I suspect mine will not get very far on the wheels supplied, so to save my embarrassment of not being about to complete one lap, I thought I would leave it out this time around. I think I will need some serious truck training before I put this into competition
you mean this one "RED BULL box" on wheels
umm, just didn't know really what to do with it. I have been scratching my head ever since I bought it, I've seen seen videos of them flying around the raid tracks like "supercars" . But I suspect mine will not get very far on the wheels supplied, so to save my embarrassment of not being about to complete one lap, I thought I would leave it out this time around. I think I will need some serious truck training before I put this into competition

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)