25th-Jun-21, 06:39 PM
Really nice track! I'm about to embark on going from copper tape to braid as well for similar reasons: Florida heat/humidity is making the tape lift continually.
I am amazed and impressed regarding you routing the gains for the braid by hand - WOW! I'm going to be cheating and using a special, fluted routing bit for that on mine and will post pictures once done.
A quick question: the picture labeled "Connection to the cabling" - how did you cut those nice, thin openings? I'd like to have mine look the same!
I am amazed and impressed regarding you routing the gains for the braid by hand - WOW! I'm going to be cheating and using a special, fluted routing bit for that on mine and will post pictures once done.
A quick question: the picture labeled "Connection to the cabling" - how did you cut those nice, thin openings? I'd like to have mine look the same!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)