6th-Jun-21, 03:41 PM
Hi Marcury,
This is a very good question, people on here do send cars for Prox's in Australia and in the USA but I am not sure that there is much experience sending cars from or to the EU since January.
I read on Gov.UK Tax website:
Tax and customs for goods sent from outside the UK
To avoid VAT tax the goods must be described on the customs documents as "Gifts of less than £39 in value"
And in regard to Customs Duty,
Customs duty is applied if the goods or gifts are worth more than £135.
I will also need to find out the rules for sending the cars back to you in France as I don't know if this is similar or different ?
I think you should check with your government websites to see what is required
This is a very good question, people on here do send cars for Prox's in Australia and in the USA but I am not sure that there is much experience sending cars from or to the EU since January.
I read on Gov.UK Tax website:
Tax and customs for goods sent from outside the UK
To avoid VAT tax the goods must be described on the customs documents as "Gifts of less than £39 in value"
And in regard to Customs Duty,
Customs duty is applied if the goods or gifts are worth more than £135.
I will also need to find out the rules for sending the cars back to you in France as I don't know if this is similar or different ?
I think you should check with your government websites to see what is required

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)