9th-Apr-21, 08:17 AM
From my beginners perspective, there is not much chance for me to tune my car on the intended track for the event, so my joy will come from just seeing it traverse all those weird and exotic obstacles rather than looking for the win.
Which gave me another thought...in October, everything will be back to normal (!), and on the basis that I would drive a fair distance to drive my car off-road and learn how it behaves over Dakar terrain, why not drop the proxy and hire a village hall and set up all the tracks Slotracer.Online can muster and we all have one great big tea and cake and sand dune Slotfest?
(Can you tell I have been re-watching the French YouTube links posted earlier!)
Which gave me another thought...in October, everything will be back to normal (!), and on the basis that I would drive a fair distance to drive my car off-road and learn how it behaves over Dakar terrain, why not drop the proxy and hire a village hall and set up all the tracks Slotracer.Online can muster and we all have one great big tea and cake and sand dune Slotfest?
(Can you tell I have been re-watching the French YouTube links posted earlier!)
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)