4th-Apr-21, 10:05 AM
Yes, Ninco cars are those with the shortest arm. When we prepare a track for a challenge we try to take car of this limit when we place obstacles. Sure, cars with long arms are beneficiaries.
About the classes, François, the organiser of the FOLM Dakar Dantan (videos below) is interested in your proxy. I hope he will soon come here and share his experience.
I think there were only two Rally Raid tracks manufacturers : Ninco and SCX. They both stopped the production of this tracks :-( Second hand market is the only way to get some. The other solution is to create our Rallye Raid tracks by ourseleves. Last option : RSS Raceways is a newcomer who makes wooden tracks for Rallye Raid - interesting.
Here are 2 videos of our little experience in France:
The third edition of this fantastic competition has been switched to May 2022
Edit : Graham has posted the date and technical rules for this 1st Rallye Raid Proxy. Excellent ! Thank's Graham ! I'll prepare and send a car ;-)
About the classes, François, the organiser of the FOLM Dakar Dantan (videos below) is interested in your proxy. I hope he will soon come here and share his experience.
I think there were only two Rally Raid tracks manufacturers : Ninco and SCX. They both stopped the production of this tracks :-( Second hand market is the only way to get some. The other solution is to create our Rallye Raid tracks by ourseleves. Last option : RSS Raceways is a newcomer who makes wooden tracks for Rallye Raid - interesting.
Here are 2 videos of our little experience in France:
The third edition of this fantastic competition has been switched to May 2022

Edit : Graham has posted the date and technical rules for this 1st Rallye Raid Proxy. Excellent ! Thank's Graham ! I'll prepare and send a car ;-)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)