29th-Mar-21, 11:04 AM
Hi Alan,
I don't think there is a contradiction in these terminology's in regard to this type of racing.
Basically the rules are saying that changes to tyres, removal of magnets or not, addition of ballast is not regarded as a Scratch type of modification to any of the racing classes. Whereas changes of motor, suspension, drop-arm guide, body type or chassis would be only allowed in class C3. So that class C3 allows for modifications to class 1&2 type vehicles from standard brands and alternatively fully scratch built vehicles.
Maybe I am missing something, but as yet it is not clear to me what it is ?
I don't think there is a contradiction in these terminology's in regard to this type of racing.
Basically the rules are saying that changes to tyres, removal of magnets or not, addition of ballast is not regarded as a Scratch type of modification to any of the racing classes. Whereas changes of motor, suspension, drop-arm guide, body type or chassis would be only allowed in class C3. So that class C3 allows for modifications to class 1&2 type vehicles from standard brands and alternatively fully scratch built vehicles.
Maybe I am missing something, but as yet it is not clear to me what it is ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)