27th-Mar-21, 09:17 AM
I had a quick look at the rules for the Dakar slot car event in Paris, and I believe they run all the classes without magnets, but as this is our first time for this kind of event I am open to suggestions.
Perhaps we could make 2 race classes,
Class A - std out of box Scalextric/SCX & Ninco models with magnets.
Class B- all types of models but without magnets.
This might be a reasonable starting place "for us beginners"
What I will do is to translate the "Dakar" rules and post them up, but as I said this is entirely new territory for most of us including myself. So we should mostly treat this first event as a learning excersize and not take it too seriously.
Perhaps we could make 2 race classes,
Class A - std out of box Scalextric/SCX & Ninco models with magnets.
Class B- all types of models but without magnets.
This might be a reasonable starting place "for us beginners"
What I will do is to translate the "Dakar" rules and post them up, but as I said this is entirely new territory for most of us including myself. So we should mostly treat this first event as a learning excersize and not take it too seriously.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)