12th-Mar-21, 05:14 PM
Hi Guys,
I have the full Ninco Off Road Set, minus cars.
We run the balmy little SCX Citroen 2CV's, which have a drop arm guide and they are great fun.
I also have a permanent 4 lane routed layout, into which Scalextric ramp jumps can be fitted, so a bit more like the crazy Australian racing I have found on the wonderful world of YouTube
I run my own club, so am use to be the organiser/host/race official etc, etc
Would be more than happy to get involved.
I have the full Ninco Off Road Set, minus cars.
We run the balmy little SCX Citroen 2CV's, which have a drop arm guide and they are great fun.
I also have a permanent 4 lane routed layout, into which Scalextric ramp jumps can be fitted, so a bit more like the crazy Australian racing I have found on the wonderful world of YouTube
I run my own club, so am use to be the organiser/host/race official etc, etc
Would be more than happy to get involved.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)