8th-Mar-21, 11:23 PM
rallydragon, that is very interesting, perhaps we have 3 possible hosts & about 6 possible entries. I think we should keep raising this and maybe posting more photos etc.
Certainly the Ninco drop-arm obstacle issue can easily be solved by limiting the nature of the obstacles.
Even if we organise something just on here as a small group, then that might be a starting point, and if others start to become interested then that would be a bonus.
At the moment I am preoccupied alittle with the BTJG Roadrace, so would we prefer to consider doing this perhaps in the Autumn.
Certainly the Ninco drop-arm obstacle issue can easily be solved by limiting the nature of the obstacles.
Even if we organise something just on here as a small group, then that might be a starting point, and if others start to become interested then that would be a bonus.
At the moment I am preoccupied alittle with the BTJG Roadrace, so would we prefer to consider doing this perhaps in the Autumn.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)