21st-Feb-21, 09:20 AM
There is a lack of spectator figures for both the race and rally tracks.
Because the choice is limited, you can also turn officials and the like into spectators.
I hope this topic will inspire you to customize your own figures.
Here is what I did with some of my MRRC figure sets:
rallyhub
Some still unpainted MRRC figures. The modified MRRC figures on the track side.
Climbing the steep shoulder while rally cars pass by. Talking to each other while watching the action.
Because the choice is limited, you can also turn officials and the like into spectators.
I hope this topic will inspire you to customize your own figures.
Here is what I did with some of my MRRC figure sets:
rallyhub
Some still unpainted MRRC figures. The modified MRRC figures on the track side.
Climbing the steep shoulder while rally cars pass by. Talking to each other while watching the action.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)