5th-Feb-21, 02:55 AM
(4th-Feb-21, 06:13 PM)Anthony B Wrote: Jim - looked at your ebay auctions - 2 things stuck out for me - do you post outside of USA and will you be selling in 1/32nd?
You have mentioned 1/32nd but did not see any for sale ;)
Yes, I'll be releasing figures in 1/32. And will also be shipping outside of the US. I haven't done international selling on eBay yet, but just shipped off a pair of Chaparral 2H bodies to Austria this week. As soon as the new figures are available, I'll post pics to this forum as well as my Facebook and MeWe pages.
Question for you... Do you have a strong perference for stands or without? Some modelers prefer to have figures without stands. While most seem to like them with stands so they can be moved about their layout. They are easier to make with stands, which will help me keep prices as low as possible. But they can be made either way.
Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)