31st-Jan-21, 02:32 PM
Swedish Safety Inspector: So sir, how did your accident happen?
Sven: Well I was put infront of the circular saw by my boss.
SSI: How much training did he give you on the equipment?
S: None
SSI: Then what happened?
S: I managed to get the saw going, but then my favourite rally driver passed by and I thought I would give them a wave...
SSI: And...
S: Well my boss says he thinks he can fix my arm on again with a pin.
SSI: Any regrets?
S: Yes, I wish I had gone fishing with my friend Leo, over from Scotland. He even brought me a new cap to wear for my flies.
Sven: Well I was put infront of the circular saw by my boss.
SSI: How much training did he give you on the equipment?
S: None
SSI: Then what happened?
S: I managed to get the saw going, but then my favourite rally driver passed by and I thought I would give them a wave...
SSI: And...
S: Well my boss says he thinks he can fix my arm on again with a pin.
SSI: Any regrets?
S: Yes, I wish I had gone fishing with my friend Leo, over from Scotland. He even brought me a new cap to wear for my flies.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)