27th-Oct-20, 09:19 AM
So I thought I had it settled in my mind, and then you see and image that you can't get out of your head...in a good way!
I rather like the 'bullish' nature of the graphics, I think it fits in with how I imagine the car is going to race. So I think this white kit is heading down the route of: -
Filler
Blue spray paint
Water slide transfers (?)
Top coat that dissolves all the above
and is for a different thread.
I rather like the 'bullish' nature of the graphics, I think it fits in with how I imagine the car is going to race. So I think this white kit is heading down the route of: -
Filler
Blue spray paint
Water slide transfers (?)
Top coat that dissolves all the above
and is for a different thread.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)