Posts: 4,504
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
That insert is the rear offside (UK) wheel insert of Brumos Ferrari...I just looked through the car preview video and it was missing before the first round started.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 24th-Jul-24, 11:11 AM by
Kevan.)
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(24th-Jul-24, 11:09 AM)Kevan Wrote: That insert is the rear offside (UK) wheel insert of Brumos Ferrari...I just looked through the car preview video and it was missing before the first round started.
Oh dear, many thanks for that……. I must be loosing my marbles
I remember thinking it would be from that car when I was checking them, but obviously not enough attention paid to it.
Sorry Tony, I will send it to you seperately.
(This post was last modified: 24th-Jul-24, 11:26 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
That’s crazy expensive to send separately…..just start a “Tony pile” and see turn it with our next round of proxy cars.
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(24th-Jul-24, 01:21 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: That’s crazy expensive to send separately…..just start a “Tony pile” and see turn it with our next round of proxy cars.
It’s ok, I sent as a letter for £2.
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(24th-Jul-24, 04:27 PM)Graham Wrote: (24th-Jul-24, 01:21 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: That’s crazy expensive to send separately…..just start a “Tony pile” and see turn it with our next round of proxy cars.
It’s ok, I sent as a letter for £2.
I hate auto correct that was “send it back,”
•
Posts: 4,504
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
•
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 817 in 363 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
cars arrived home safely
thankyou Graham for these events
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
My 2 also arrived safely, thanks Graham
•
Posts: 4,504
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Manx cars are home...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•