Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(9th-Apr-22, 08:17 AM)Graham Wrote: (9th-Apr-22, 01:31 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Are the SRC cars eligible to compete, the Lancia or Peugeot?
Unfortunately they are not suitable for RAID Rally track terrain (as you need long drop-arms and big wheels etc), but I hope to do a Winter Rally Tour in January where these cars would be OK
No worries after digging through the thread, I realized there was no chance for either car to compete in this challenge.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I should have an R2 (SCX) and an R4 (Open) entries.
What date do the vehicles need to be ready for ?
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Hi, I am planning for the event to be scheduled for August, so the cars should have arrived by the end of July.
As a reminder this is not part of the "Triple Crown Series" as the type of "off road" tracks used in this competition are quite specialised and it is more of a capability competition than a sprint type event.
I have updated the Provisional Entry List
(This post was last modified: 5th-May-22, 10:38 AM by
Graham.)
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
After last years Jaguar I pace,
Just arrived " Extreme E - Electric Odyssey Rosberg X Racing car" body kit
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning
So we have confirmed our Extreme Slotting Raid Proxy Schedule 2022
New this year will be the opportunity of driving your own cars at the Wye Valley Club
"Live Raid Rally Event" as a stage within the overall Proxy (Details to follow)
(This post was last modified: 19th-May-22, 06:29 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Can i enter a Class R2 SCX please?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(19th-May-22, 07:56 AM)BARacer Wrote: Can i enter a Class R2 SCX please?
Be delighted to have you aboard
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
(19th-May-22, 06:24 AM)Graham Wrote:
Good Morning
So we have confirmed our Extreme Slotting Raid Proxy Schedule 2022
New this year will be the opportunity of driving your own cars at the Wye Valley Club "Live Raid Rally Event" as a stage within the overall Proxy (Details to follow)
I presume that the proxy part of that round is still possible, I cant see me making it live, much as I'd love to
Bernie, racing since 1969
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(19th-May-22, 12:25 PM)Qman Wrote: (19th-May-22, 06:24 AM)Graham Wrote:
Good Morning
So we have confirmed our Extreme Slotting Raid Proxy Schedule 2022
New this year will be the opportunity of driving your own cars at the Wye Valley Club "Live Raid Rally Event" as a stage within the overall Proxy (Details to follow)
I presume that the proxy part of that round is still possible, I cant see me making it live, much as I'd love to
Yes a Proxy Stage was already planned to be part of the Series with WVSC, but the Club and myself also thought it would be a good idea to include an open day in conjunction with potential Proxy or others entrants to try their stages out. The details of how this will be done in practise will be worked out once we have an idea of just how many people might attend. My view at the moment is that if the club can set up 4 or 5 different tracks then we would take the accumulated result as one stage of the Proxy. And other (non proxy) attendees might just attend to run their cars for the day.
(This post was last modified: 19th-May-22, 01:25 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham