Our round up of what’s what in week 15, with all the latest from the wonderful world of slot cars.
- Slot Magazine #45 – May / June 2021 Catch up on what’s in the latest issue of Slot magazine.
- Extreme Slotting The proxy event is taking shape and the format & rules have been posted.
- Open for practise Norwich Slot Racing Club will be open for practise from April 12th.
- Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event There is still time to enter the Jaguar I-Pace triple discipline event.
Tracks & Scenery
- Single Lane Hillclimb ‘Y’ Using Digital Pit Lane Pieces Work has progressed on the direction changing electronics for this innovative idea.
- Mediterranean-themed single-lane hillclimb / rally-stageThe scenery also progresses on the sister thread
- Wiring your home track with UK club controller box Woodcote provides a detailed description of how to do it, and why.
- SRKIT motor podJS Chassis Design have released two new versions of their SRKIT motor pod and front axle guide module to use with scratchbuilt chassis. These are now available in AW and sidewinder to go with the original inline versions.
- NSR have two new liveries of the Porsche 917/10K…
- New Tools and Bearings from Staffs Slot Cars UK Just arrived at Pendle Slot Racing are the Staffs Slot Cars UK PH0 Phillips screwdriver and two types of bearings, and due very soon are shorter (110mm) versions of the screwdrivers – ideal for your pit box…
- Worldwide slot car chat on Zoom! Greg continues to host his slot car chats, and BARacer continues to provide the summaries.
- 1/43 Slot Car Zoom Meeting All 1/43 slot car enthusiasts, wherever you may live, are invited to take part in Lloyd’s Zoom meetings.
- Donington Park’s owners have bought the nearby Hall They plan to convert it into a hotel that will allow you to drive from your bedroom to the paddock.
- Why Ferrari seeks success in WEC Why WEC, as well as F1 – and IndyCar is still on Ferrari’s radar
- Tazio Nuvolari The man and car who single-handedly beat Hitler
- The Weekend Warriors A Drag Racing Documentary