Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here is my track I race with a lot.
#1

So here is my 1:64 T-jet AFX track from 1970.  It is 738 inches on the inside lane, and 743 inches on the outside lane. I run 20 Magnatraction AFX cars, and 20 Tyco Turbo cars in my races.  I also have 2 magnatraction Semi Trucks, and and 2 Magnatraction chassis with lights for the Police, and Fire Chief. cars.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 3 members Like Joel's post
Quote
#2

Hi Joel,

Nice looking track. Cool helix too.  Thumbup
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:04 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)