Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Carrera track.
#11

(10th-Jan-24, 03:18 PM)yattr Wrote:  Very nice and well done!

The track appearance is much improved without the white lines.

Did you just paint the center lines or the entire track piece?  

What was you process for painting and the paint used?

Here's a pic when I painted my Carrera track pieces. I used Rustoleum textured spray paint, about 4 cans. Tape the ends and the rails with blue painters tape.
   


Here's a link to my track build
[+] 2 members Like DPJ's post
Quote
#12

This is very nice and looks fast.  
I am in the pre- planning stages,lol.  Looking, getting ideas.  I do have a bit more depth i can use,about 6 to 7 foot and 13 foot width.
Do you think I could do this in digital, I would love at least a double pitt area, bank curve if possible and several cross overs.
This what Ive in mind.
I like it, thanks for sharing,
John
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Aug-25, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)