Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,783 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning,
I am pleased to announce that there seems to be a good level of interest in the proxy which hopefully will start in October 2025.
The Draft Technical Rules have been uploaded on to the leading page. These may be subject to alteration until the 1st April.
List of Entrants
There will be a limit of 16 entrants unless we have capacity left in the Proxy transportation box.
If you wish to participate please add your name below with your intended number of entries e.g Roadrunners (3)
(This post was last modified: 5th-Feb-25, 07:26 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I'll take 2 places please, Graham, or 3 if there are spaces.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 5th-Feb-25, 11:02 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,783 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(5th-Feb-25, 11:01 AM)BAracer Wrote: I'll take 2 places please, Graham, or 3 if there are spaces.
Definitely 3 guaranteed at the moment
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Now that the cars for the GT Challenge Proxy are almost ready to box up and send, it's time to focus on the Targa Florio Proxy... I've already seen two almost finished entries in testing on our tracks and a definite choice of one for me, I just need to decide on the second car (the Jag XK120 from the Rally Proxy is ready...but I need that for our club racing but do have a spare car in the cupboard to work on)
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,783 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I have started the Entry list on the leading page.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,783 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(5th-Feb-25, 08:02 PM)Kevan Wrote: As far as I know Andy & Ed plan on entering two cars each

OK, that's good
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
Graham, can I request the Scaleauto S-can 20k SC020 motor be eligible for this proxy?
I’m in with a Corvette, potentially 2 others
(This post was last modified: 5th-Feb-25, 09:03 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,783 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(5th-Feb-25, 08:50 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Graham, can I request the Scaleauto S-can 20k SC020 motor be eligible for this proxy?
I’m in with a Corvette, potentially 2 others
Hi Brumos, basically the motors have to be ones which are “currently” commercially available and are on my motor list, so that I have measured them and more importantly other entrants have the same ones available to use if they wish.
(This post was last modified: 5th-Feb-25, 09:41 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(5th-Feb-25, 09:16 PM)Graham Wrote: (5th-Feb-25, 08:50 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Graham, can I request the Scaleauto S-can 20k SC020 motor be eligible for this proxy?
I’m in with a Corvette, potentially 2 others
Hi Brumos, basically the motors have to be ones which are “currently” commercially available and are on my motor list, so that I have measured them and more importantly other entrants have the same ones available to use if they wish.
Understood, so car #2 is a Porsche 904