Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Join their page and the videos will show...it's a shortcoming of putting vids on FB
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
NERCS FB is Private I cannot see the videos. How are the cars that were involved?
(This post was last modified: 7th-Dec-23, 05:30 AM by
Brumos RSR.)
•
Posts: 132
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 101 in 60 posts
Likes Given: 457
Joined: Apr 2021
(7th-Dec-23, 03:49 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: NERCS FB is Private I cannot see the videos. How are the cars that were involved?
I applied to be part of the NERCs facebook group. I can now see the video's.
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(7th-Dec-23, 03:49 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: NERCS FB is Private I cannot see the videos. How are the cars that were involved?
The only casualty was the Roadrunners Galaxie which left the track and hit the floor, the Porsche and Mustang were both ok.
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
The cars are on their way back to HQ, where they will be made ready for the FINAL NSSRC Round next Tuesday.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I don't do faceache, but no matter.
Could Grahams car be returned to be fixed in time for the next round ?
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(7th-Dec-23, 08:29 AM)Savage GT Wrote: I don't do faceache, but no matter.
Could Grahams car be returned to be fixed in time for the next round ?
Yes the Galaxie will be running again on the Final Round.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 220 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 256
Joined: Mar 2020
Sorry everyone, I didn't realise those links would not work for you.
I will ask my technical expert, a.k.a. Marty (Team Alaric) what I can do.
How did everyone else get their videos up to this site?
No problem if you want to join the NERCS FB Group.
Gerry
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 220 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 256
Joined: Mar 2020
we are working on creating a YouTube channel (at least Marty is).
Watch this space.
Gerry