Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
The video of the Hyundai in the Event 4 has not been uploaded as yet, so I have messaged Paul as I think this has been forgotten.
I found an error with the timing of one of the cars for 6th place, so the Podium looks the same as originally posted
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Looking forward to seeing the final results as I have slightly lost my bearings with this round.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(26th-Apr-23, 01:10 PM)BARacer Wrote: Looking forward to seeing the final results as I have slightly lost my bearings with this round.
Luckily we have a break for the Bank Holiday this weekend, so there is time before Round 8 to get the Round 7 results corrected and database updated. I might even get to do my Pitlane Review before the next Round
Posts: 298
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 455 in 191 posts
Likes Given: 1,428
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 298
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 455 in 191 posts
Likes Given: 1,428
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 298
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 455 in 191 posts
Likes Given: 1,428
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 298
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 455 in 191 posts
Likes Given: 1,428
Joined: Dec 2020
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,782 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Transferred posting to Official Results
(This post was last modified: 27th-Apr-23, 09:51 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 816 in 362 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
cars arrived safely at Goldrock yesterday
they have been unboxed and checked , tyres and braids cleaned
a couple need a little attention , more on that in a later post
will be running the tarmac stage today
the rally stage possibly on Monday , depending on how i feel after a Sunday family get together
Kev
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man