Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
I couldn't let KensRedZed outdo me! I've raced Kens track and it's really fun...this is a little bigger.
![[Image: hFweKLM.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/hFweKLM.jpg)
Individual power supplies for each lane, and the "Equalizer" timing program! White surface is a gloss laminate used for high end kitchen cabinets...yields about 50% better traction than painted MDF. Track measures 91'.
(This post was last modified: 16th-Apr-23, 04:57 PM by
fotodoug2.)
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Doug,
Your track is amazing! I happily consider myself "out done". It's not my intent to out-do anyone.
I regularly race on four much larger tracks than my own. I don't have the space or budget for more than I have, and consider my track a test-track. However, I can still host an official race for about half a dozen friends.
As you already noted. I have a 14-inch bandsaw and milling machine in each corner of the track room. Plus a complete slot car scratch building bench in the next room. We all have our priorities.
Some of the guys in Scratch32 (Art, Jim, etc) are brewing up a plan to come invade your track soon. We look forward to some good fun.
Cheers,
Ken
(This post was last modified: 16th-Apr-23, 08:41 PM by
KensRedZed.)
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
Holy #$@*! My wife would kill me but that is incredible and beautiful.
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Hey Brumos, I left enough room for her to do laundry...what else does she want? She controls the rest of the house...a man has to draw the line somewhere. She allowed me to write that.
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(16th-Apr-23, 11:21 PM)fotodoug2 Wrote: Hey Brumos, I left enough room for her to do laundry...what else does she want? She controls the rest of the house...a man has to draw the line somewhere. She allowed me to write that.

Wow, here it’s we have enough room for laundry…..You’re lucky, I’m unloading the dishwasher and dryer as I type this. We should one day consider this one for a NA proxy race.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Just drop/break the odd favorite dish, and shrink a load or two of clothing. You'll get thrown on the "Do Not Touch" list in no time flat.
You didn't hear that from me!
(This post was last modified: 17th-Apr-23, 08:51 PM by
KensRedZed.)
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020