Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Ah so that's what the invited meant, could you do the same for the 300SEL to clear it up for the future.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
It is the prerogative of the race organisers to allow invited cars in actual Retrospective race meetings, in Historic Touring or other kinds of retro car Races.
In general I don't need to expand upon this any further as I already stated that if anyone has a model in mind of a similar type "with the intention of running it" I would consider the request. I made a slight exception in AdeC case because it is a recent Carrera model, so I am lightly to get similar requests, perhaps.
But I am not going to keep updating the Car lists unless there is a good reason to, at the end of the day, I could have not provided any car lists at all, and just asked people to do their own homework.
(This post was last modified: 8th-Feb-23, 01:43 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I just saw the video of him putting a podded chassis on it...lovely imposing race car
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good evening
As a result of the issue in regard to motors with "excessive Motor Magnetic Traction" raising it's head again in the Rally Proxy, I decided to introduce a
"List of eligible Slot Car motors" which are now to be adopted and have been introduced under the header posting under the revised rules v3
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 6 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2023
I'm a member of the MSCC on the Isle of Man. I have a Ninco Opel Calibra I'd like to enter please.
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 6 in 6 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2023
(21st-Feb-23, 06:41 PM)mookasaurus Wrote: I'm a member of the MSCC on the Isle of Man. I have a Ninco Opel Calibra I'd like to enter please.
I'm Ed Kelly BTW
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(21st-Feb-23, 06:43 PM)mookasaurus Wrote: (21st-Feb-23, 06:41 PM)mookasaurus Wrote: I'm a member of the MSCC on the Isle of Man. I have a Ninco Opel Calibra I'd like to enter please.
I'm Ed Kelly BTW
Hi Ed,
great to hear from you and delighted your interested to join us, I will add you to our reserve list. As these proxy's are part of a "Triple Crown" contest, I give the existing Rally entrants initial reserved places for the "Touring cars" proxy, but often we get a few places which don't get filled or entrants don't wish to do the next one. So if there are any places available when we get nearer to the Registration Date I will let you know.
Graham
Posts: 528
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 885 in 357 posts
Likes Given: 2,647
Joined: Jun 2020
Hi Graham,
I won't be looking to take part in the Touring car Proxy event, so please don't hold open a space for me this time.
Thanks,
Pip
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Ditto. So that moves Ed up a couple of places
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(21st-Feb-23, 06:41 PM)mookasaurus Wrote: I'm a member of the MSCC on the Isle of Man. I have a Ninco Opel Calibra I'd like to enter please.
Looks like your in now Ed, welcome to the Touring cars proxy