Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Another week to go and we will be revealing the impressive list of Officially Registered/paid Entrants and great Rally cars which are being entered
Additionally I can reveal that George Turner Models, Amato Slot Car Design and Truspeed have offered to Sponsor the proxy.
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jan-23, 01:02 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Truspeed!!!
Now you are talking...better get tuning!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
Cars have been done for a while. Time to ship as I have struggled with getting items there when I want them there. A new set of untested cars will be coming in the form of an inline 914 on a 3D printed chassis and a Scaleauto Pantera that is lighter than expected at 77 grams with a rally interior mounted.
(This post was last modified: 27th-Jan-23, 03:16 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning
3 days to go for the entrants to get their cars Registered for the "Rally Cars Slotting Proxy"
The Revealing of the Entry list of cars will be on Saturday 4th February.
Also I am very pleased to announce that once again, Pendle Slot Racing will be our main Sponsor for the Proxy
Sponsors
Pendle Slot Racing
www.pendleslotracing.co.uk
George Turner Models
www.georgeturnermodels.com
Truspeed Controllers
www.truspeed.co.uk
Amato Slot car Design
(This post was last modified: 31st-Jan-23, 10:31 AM by
Graham.)
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Hello Graham,
My Class 4 entry, Ninco Ford Focus WRC, doesn't quite measure upto the minimum 19mm wheel /tyre size. It is 18.7mm.
It is a completely standard Ninco model, with no modifications or changes to the original Ninco specification.
Will it still be OK to enter, especially as it is as standard.
Thanks,
Pip
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(31st-Jan-23, 12:16 PM)Gpa113 Wrote: Hello Graham,
My Class 4 entry, Ninco Ford Focus WRC, doesn't quite measure upto the minimum 19mm wheel /tyre size. It is 18.7mm.
It is a completely standard Ninco model, with no modifications or changes to the original Ninco specification.
Will it still be OK to enter, especially as it is as standard.
Thanks,
Pip
Enter it anyway, decision will be made in regards to possible penalties depending on my own measurements, and maybe all the entries in the Event 4 might have the same issue. But yes it will be allowed to run. Which NC motor is fitted ?
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(31st-Jan-23, 12:16 PM)Gpa113 Wrote: Hello Graham,
My Class 4 entry, Ninco Ford Focus WRC...
Those are fantastic Rally cars for a standard class
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Hi Graham,
The Ninco Focus is the one I messaged you about last week.
NC5 Speeder motor 20.000 rpm as standard. Which puts it in Class B.
Thanks,
Pip
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(31st-Jan-23, 04:51 PM)Gpa113 Wrote: Hi Graham,
The Ninco Focus is the one I messaged you about last week.
NC5 Speeder motor 20.000 rpm as standard. Which puts it in Class B.
Thanks,
Pip
So you did, sorry been a bit slotted out recently.
One thing I will say is that I am expecting quite a few Ninco’s in this Event 4, no one has raised the issue of the undersize Ninco rear tyres as yet, and I have not received any of the cars to date to check.
So if it is a general standard Ninco tyre size which is less than 19mm it could be a common issue ? So I would designate these cars as “under investigation” until the end of the series.
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I eventually started work on my entries yesterday.
I hit a snag where my class C entry was borderline minimum rear tyre diamater, hopefully I have a package from Pendles to rectify that coming tommorow.
Either way tomorrow is set aside for finishing both cars, but I will have an interior to paint as well, hopefully I can get them sent by the end of the week.
•