Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Working on these two for Class A. I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car. If you see a pic with the #33 on it then it’s ready to go. The Imp is just a cool car to watch on track as it’s it fits in the palm of your hand easily.
The Porsche 904 looks very similar to the one currently running in the EIS proxy, is it the same body brand ?
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Working on these two for Class A. I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car.
Both driver and navigator will need real surgery to fit inside, both arms off for modification, lobotomy, cut & shut...mine did
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
That's a Porsche 356 not a 935.
935 was a Gr5...but did Rally in the 1976 Giro d'Italia
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
The Ford Falcon Sprint body I printed is going to be a big beast and probably going to struggle with the tighter Rally stages so I'll have to reconsider.
I have a Sunbeam Tiger and Mercedes 190SL to fall back on, both ready to go (must check tyre diameter/ground clearance though).
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(18th-Nov-22, 05:00 PM)Kevan Wrote: ![[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=27259]](https://slotracer.online/community/attachment.php?thumbnail=27259)
That's a Porsche 356 not a 935.
935 was a Gr5...but did Rally in the 1976 Giro d'Italia

Just testing you Kevan, to see if you’re paying attention…..oh ok it was a typo
(This post was last modified: 18th-Nov-22, 05:41 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(18th-Nov-22, 05:36 PM)Kevan Wrote: The Ford Falcon Sprint body I printed is going to be a big beast and probably going to struggle with the tighter Rally stages so I'll have to reconsider.
I have a Sunbeam Tiger and Mercedes 190SL to fall back on, both ready to go (must check tyre diameter/ground clearance though).
Yes long wheelbase cars could come to grief
•
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(18th-Nov-22, 04:56 PM)Kevan Wrote: (17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Working on these two for Class A. I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car.
Both driver and navigator will need real surgery to fit inside, both arms off for modification, lobotomy, cut & shut...mine did
Sounds abit drastic if that’s what the real drivers had to endure

mind you the real photos I saw looks like there was hardly enough room to eat a sandwich
(This post was last modified: 18th-Nov-22, 05:47 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
The Monogram 904 is only 48mm wide
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(18th-Nov-22, 07:11 PM)Kevan Wrote: The Monogram 904 is only 48mm wide
Yep I have one, perhaps you can put smaller scale figures in
(This post was last modified: 18th-Nov-22, 07:49 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(18th-Nov-22, 04:45 PM)Graham Wrote: (17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: Working on these two for Class A. I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car. If you see a pic with the #33 on it then it’s ready to go. The Imp is just a cool car to watch on track as it’s it fits in the palm of your hand easily.
The Porsche 904 looks very similar to the one currently running in the EIS proxy, is it the same body brand ?
Yes, they are the same brand painted on the same day. This one is one was designed for the IPS but sent 904 V2.0 instead. V3.2 is in the EIS and when done the one above V4.2 looks like it will run. Once I can graph together an interior for 2.
•