Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autumn Endurance-Interseries Proxy Builds

Started performing more work on this one as it was found to be tippy.  Weight has been pulled from the roof. A duck tail spoiler added and more weight will go down low along with a motor change from the yellow slot it motor to a raptor motor.  Then to find a track to tune on as I’ve always wanted to run a MRRC 911S in a proxy. We will see.
[+] 3 members Like Brumos RSR's post

My two, Cunnigham C4R & Lola T260. These have been built for a while.
I have since added a front spolier to the Lola and will change the wheels and tyres to fit the Proxy Regulations.
Will no doubt perform in my usual fashion and hold on to a steady last place  Talking
[+] 5 members Like Makem's post

(18th-Jun-22, 05:39 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Started performing more work on this one as it was found to be tippy.  Weight has been pulled from the roof. A duck tail spoiler added and more weight will go down low along with a motor change from the yellow slot it motor to a raptor motor.  Then to find a track to tune on as I’ve always wanted to run a MRRC 911S in a proxy. We will see.

Looks like you could be running a "Works Team Porsche" entry then with the 904, and both Silver.....great looking.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post

(18th-Jun-22, 08:10 AM)Makem Wrote:  My two, Cunnigham C4R & Lola T260. These have been built for a while.
I have since added a front spolier to the Lola and will change the wheels and tyres to fit the Proxy Regulations.
Will no doubt perform in my usual fashion and hold on to a steady last place  Talking
That Lola looks like a mean machine, could be your Teams secret weapon, but I would probably leave off the front wing for the competition, might be abit too delicate.

Front spoiler is well glued on to two supports, should be OK. But if it comes off, "C'est la vie".
[+] 1 member Likes Makem's post

Started working on this one last night, not sure if it will meet the ride height minimum without a few changes.  This is a body from Munter and rides on a Dennis Samson chassis.
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Shocked 

A Porsche saloon!  Wavegreen

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers

Denis showcased this on Gregs zoom and it looked great  Thumbup
i have the same 510 resin kit from Munter 
my brass chassis attempts will never be in Denis's league , therefore mine is a 3DP  chassis , so very different 
which livery will you use , mine will be BRE when i eventually get around to it ( so many builds )
you might have just spurred me on , to finish up the paint and decals 

Kev

(19th-Jun-22, 10:56 AM)OXO cube Wrote:  Denis showcased this on Gregs zoom and it looked great  Thumbup
i have the same 510 resin kit from Munter 
my brass chassis attempts will never be in Denis's league , therefore mine is a 3DP  chassis , so very different 
which livery will you use , mine will be BRE when i eventually get around to it ( so many builds )
you might have just spurred me on , to finish up the paint and decals 

Kev

Mine maybe blue across the hood or BRE livery with the #33.
Big Grin 

(19th-Jun-22, 10:10 AM)Kevan Wrote:  A Porsche saloon!  Wavegreen

Definitely as close as you could get I assume back then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
24th-Mar-24, 04:46 PM
Last Post by Graham
23rd-Mar-24, 08:57 AM
Last Post by Brumos RSR
22nd-Mar-24, 02:10 PM
Last Post by Kevan
10th-Mar-24, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Kevan
4th-Mar-24, 08:56 PM